|What is the purpose of getting an independent Roof Inspection?
Whether your buying, selling, appraising, or renovating, knowing the condition of a properties roof can substantially change the status of the sale. Our roof inspector will determine the general condition of your roof, it's life expectancy, and determine any maintenance or repairs that are needed. We provide a clear unbiased expert assessment of the roofs condition in PDF format for easy review and transmittal.
Roof inspections are more than a general home inspection. Generally speaking, most home inspectors do not perform thorough roof inspections due to the possibility of damage, injury, and / or liability. Our roof inspections determine the current condition of the roof in question and provide a computerized report on:
Easy to Read Computerized Reports
- Condition of all roofing materials
- Flashing around roof transitions, chimneys, HVAC units, vents, and valleys
- Possible necessary repairs
- Conditions which could cause a roof leak in the future
- Ridge caps and all drip edge
- Soundness of roof drains, downspouts, and gutters
All roof inspection reports are provided in PDF format and all conditions and deficiencies are clearly notated and referenced to specific digital photos. When many corrections and/or major corrections are required these digital photos make sure that whoever is responsible for the repairs has a clear outline of what needs to be done.
Roofing Inspections | Specializing in Roof Inspections in Manhattan Beach and surrounding areas. Complete our Contact Form for a free inspection estimate | Licensed Roof Inspections | Point of Sale Roof Inspection | Manhattan Beach Roof Inspector
Our licensed roof inspectors inspect all roof areas, roof materials, chimneys, roof flashing, roof scuppers, gutters, and downspouts. We inspect for any issues that could currently be causing water damage or issues that could soon become waterproofing issues. We complete a thorough roof inspection report which details the current condition of your roof system, the type of materials used, a list of any roof repairs or roof maintenance that are recommended, and we always include photos of any issues that are referenced in the roof inspection report. If roof repairs or routine roofing maintenance is needed, it will be reported on the inspection report and a detailed written estimate will be provided with inspection report.
Typical Problems Encountered During Inspections
Our Roof Inspection Report Includes The Following Information:
- PDF or Word Formatting Sent Via Email or Facsimile
- Photos Included of All Conditions Referenced in Roof Inspection Report
- Overview Covering Condition of Existing Roof Material and Previous Layers of Roofing
- Overview Covering Condition of Existing Roof Flashing materials and methods
- Written Documentation of Any Present Material Defects
- Written Recommendations of Necessary Repairs